- 1 1⁄4 cups white rice (basmati, jasmin)
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen peas, unthawed
- 150 g boursin cheese (garlic and herb blends)
- 1⁄2 cup milk, warm
- 3 -4 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 -3 mint leaves, chopped (optional)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice, follow the instruction on the package.
- About 7 minutes, before the end of the cooking time, add frozen peas, mix and keep cooking.
- When the rice is cooked, add remaining ingredients. Mix well. If needed, add more milk to obtain a good texture and a good taste. Serve immediately.