1/4 Photos of Creamy Rice Pudding
The secret to a creamy rice pudding is lots of liquid and short grain rice - arborio. You may think there is too much milk in the recipe but trust me it works! Stir once in a while to prevent rice from sticking to the bottom. Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg just before serving. It is delicious warm or cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan bring milk to the boil.
- 2Add rice, cinnamon stick, lemon peel, sugar. Lower the heat and let it gently simmer for 30min.
- 3Stir once in a while.
- 4Add light cream and keep cooking for 20min.
- 5Spoon into 4 bowls or glasses. Cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.3
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.5 mg
- Sodium 165.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 30.2 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: