Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup raw long-grain rice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk (I use fat-free. Tastes the same & guilt-free!)
- In medium saucepan, combine water, rice,& cinnamon; let stand 30 min.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Add condensed milk and mix well.
- Return to boil; stir.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Cook uncovered.
- stirring frequently, 20-25 min.
- Serve warm or chilled.
I made this with the fat free sweetened condensed milk, and added a teaspoon of cinnamon, because we like it with more. It was a very easy and very delicious rice pudding. Others I've tried weren't as creamy as this. Will make again.
Easy and delicious!
I thought this was way too sweet.