Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A Campbell's soup recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup raw long grain rice
- 1 cup cut green beans
- 1⁄4 cup diced celery
- 1⁄4 cup toasted almond (Or 1/4 chopped carrot,1/4 cup green pepper and 1/4 cup celery OR 1 cup broccoli florets , 1/4 tsp ga)
- Heat soup and water to boiling point.
- Stir in rice.
- Return to boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer 25 minutes.
- For optional additions add vegetables with rice but nuts and cheese should be added just before serving.