Micheale MacPherson's Note:
This is a quick and easy side dish. It goes great with chicken or whatever!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil water in a 2 quart saucepan.
- 2After water boils add rice and broccoli.
- 3Once water begins to boil reduce heat and wait for rice to become tender (should not need to strain).
- 4Add can of cream of mushroom soup, 1/4 tsp of basil, garlic and onion powder.
- 5Remove from heat, let stand for 5-10 minutes then serve.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Rice and Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.4
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 336.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 6.5 g