Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a quick and easy side dish. It goes great with chicken or whatever!
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups rice (long grain preferred)
- 2 cups frozen broccoli
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- Boil water in a 2 quart saucepan.
- After water boils add rice and broccoli.
- Once water begins to boil reduce heat and wait for rice to become tender (should not need to strain).
- Add can of cream of mushroom soup, 1/4 tsp of basil, garlic and onion powder.
- Remove from heat, let stand for 5-10 minutes then serve.