1 hr 5 mins
This is another way I like to use the rhubarb when it's in season. The rhubarb gives it a tangy flavor. Feel free to add some strawberries to the rhubarb if you would like. Prep time does not include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bowl, cut butter into flour until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; stir in pecans.
- 2Press into an ungreased 13-inch x 9-inch x 2-inch baking pan.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 4Combine the rhubarb, sugar and flour; spoon over the crust.
- 5Bake for 15 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, in mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until fluffy.
- 7Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 8Pour over hot rhubarb layer.
- 9Bake for 30 minutes.
- 10Combine sour cream, sugar and vanilla; spread over hot cheesecake.
- 11Cool on wire rack for 1 hour.
- 12Refrigerate overnight.
- 13Sprinkle with additional pecans if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Rhubarb Cheesecake Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.0
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 109.2 mg
- Sodium 172.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 6.8 g