Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
recipe courtesy of Kraft. Original calls for plain cream cheese, I like to use herb & garlic.
- 2 (9 ounce) packages refrigerated 3-cheese tortellini
- 4 ounces cream cheese with garlic and herbs, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) bag baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Cook tortellini as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, place cream cheese in large skillet and cook on low until cream cheese is melted.
- Gradually whisk in milk.
- Stir in the pepper & 4 tbsp parmesan.
- Add spinach and stir to coat.
- Drain pasta and add to skillet. Mix lightly.
- Plate, sprinkle with tomatoes and remaining parmesan.
Very Delicious! I took "Kathy!!"'s advice and added salt to the sauce before serving. We, and our guests enjoyed it very much! Made this again tonight only I used sausage ravioli...it was a great way to spice it up a little bit!
This was a great meal so I'm giving 5 stars BUT everyone at the table added salt so I've made a note to myself to add 1/2 tsp salt to the sauce. I loved the texture that the tomatoes added. Also I used 1/2 cup milk and 1/2 heavy cream to make the dish a little richer for company. I will make this again. Thanks Jennygal.