Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry ranch dressing mix
- Place potatoes in a slow cooker/crockpot.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, soup and salad dressing mix.
- Stir into potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Cook on medium or high to finish sooner.
What a wonderful potato dish. Very creamy and comforting. Cooking these in the crockpot makes this nothing but easy. Served this with roast beef and fresh green beans. Thanks Karen.
This is such a great recipe! I've made it a couple of times and my family loves it. We had it with our Easter ham yesterday. I have found it to be easier to make if you mix cream cheese, soup and ranch dressing mix in a separate bowl and then add to potatoes in the crockpot. I have also added about 1/2 cup milk to make the soup mixture a little thinner. Thanks, Karen, for a good and easy recipe.