1/1 Photo of Creamy Red Pesto Chicken With Pasta
I was surprised how quickly and easily this recipe came together. It's tasty and looks good. I used creme fraiche for this but I expect sour cream would work as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to the boil in a saucepan and start to cook the pasta (if using fresh pasta, start cooking it later).
- 2Heat the oil in a skillet over a medium heat. Add the diced chicken and cook for 4 minutes.
- 3Add the diced red onion and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- 4Add the sundried tomato pesto and creme fraiche to the chicken and onion in the skillet. Stir and heat through thoroughly, making sure the chicken is fully cooked.
- 5Stir in the grated parmesan cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 6Add the sauce to the pasta, stir through and serve, or alternatively serve the pasta topped with the sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Red Pesto Chicken With Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 818.2
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 148.1 mg
- Sodium 133.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 44.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sun-dried tomato pesto