This is a crowd pleaser! Toasted Baguette Slices topped with Cream Cheese, Roasted Red Peppers, Parmesan Cheese and a Lemon twist... Yum! I use jarred Roasted Red Peppers that are already seeded and peeled, but you can make your own. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium sized bowl; add the Cream Cheese, Chopped Green Onions, Minced Garlic, Lemon Zest, Lemon Juice, Chopped Parsley and Salt. Mix until well combined.
- 2Stir in 1 cup of the Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- 3Gently stir in the Diced Roasted Red Pepper (try not to “mash them”).
- 4Turn oven onto Broil.
- 5Cut Baguette into slices (slices should be about 2 centimeters thick).
- 6Place Bread slices onto a cookie sheet, drizzle Bread lightly with Olive Oil.
- 7Broil until Bread turns golden brown (watch carefully, this will burn easily!).
- 8Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and turn over the bread slices (they should be soft side up).
- 9Spread about 1 tbsp of the Cream Cheese mixture onto the soft side of the Bread Slices, repeat for each Bread slice.
- 10Sprinkle the remaining Shredded Parmesan Cheese over the Crostini.
- 11Broil until the Cheese mixture begins to bubble, being careful not to burn them.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Red Pepper Crostini
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.5
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 322.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers