Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
My mom sent me this recipe and I don't know where she got it but this is good (and easy)enough for company.
- 2 (13 ounce) packagesfrozen cheese ravioli
- 1 (6 ounce) package spinach
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded jarlsberg cheese, divided
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- Cook pasta according to directions, during last minute of cooking add spinach to pasta; drain.
- Position oven rack so that top of 8-cup baking dish is about 2" from heat source.
- Preheat broiler.
- In a pot over med heat combine sauce and 1 cup cheese and stir until melted.
- In a bowl combine tomatoes, pasta, spinach and the sauce; toss to coat.
- Transfer to baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Broil until cheese is lightly browned.
This is great! But instead of using the frozen ravioli, I used the ravioli from the dairy section that is fresh...have made this dish also without spinach. Either way this is quick and easy. I boil the spinach and ravioli together, this cuts down on cleanup.