Punky Julster's Note:
My mom sent me this recipe and I don't know where she got it but this is good (and easy)enough for company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to directions, during last minute of cooking add spinach to pasta; drain.
- 2Position oven rack so that top of 8-cup baking dish is about 2" from heat source.
- 3Preheat broiler.
- 4In a pot over med heat combine sauce and 1 cup cheese and stir until melted.
- 5In a bowl combine tomatoes, pasta, spinach and the sauce; toss to coat.
- 6Transfer to baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 7Broil until cheese is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Ravioli Florentine
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.7
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.3 mg
- Sodium 234.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: