Yummy - it is not my most elegant dish but it tastes fine and is ideal for everybody who don't like to chew his food. So grab your spoon and enjoy. :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Saute onions until nice brown.
- 3Add milk and heavy cream and bring to a boil.
- 4Boil for 5 minutes or until consistence becomes a little bit thick and creamy.
- 5Remove from heat and let cool for some minutes.
- 6Add egg yolks and mix well.
- 7Season with salt and pepper.
- 8Place ravioli into a baking dish.
- 9Cover with sauce.
- 10Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- 11Bake uncovered for ca.
- 1240 minutes.
- 13Sprinkle with herbs and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Ravioli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.3
- Calories from Fat 410
- Total Fat 45.6 g
- Saturated Fat 26.3 g
- Cholesterol 505.7 mg
- Sodium 443.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 16.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
canned ravioli in tomato sauce