Recipe by Alskann
Just something I threw together for a quick weeknight meal. Amounts can be adjusted to personal taste.
Top Review by mommyluvs2cook
Delicious!! I used crushed tomatoes instead of stewed and I didn't have the sun dried tomatoes so I just left them out. So good, love the kick from the red pepper flakes :)
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen ravioli (any flavor, I used chicken & cheese ravioli)
- 1 (14 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1⁄4 cup pesto sauce (store bought or homemade)
- 1 tablespoon coarse ground Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup gouda cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup feta, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes (or to taste)
- sea salt, to taste (optional)
- fresh ground pepper, to taste (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pine nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
- In medium sauce pan, add next four ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat until bubbly; continue cooking until liquid is reduced and starts to thicken.
- Add next four ingredients ; cook until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Fold in ravioli; heat through.
- Stir in pinenuts and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve hot with a crisp, green salad and garlic bread.