Nummy dessert from Cooking Light 1988
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 1 tablespoon brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg, stir and set aside.
- 2Cut rounds from each tortilla, using a 3 1/2 inch biscuit cutter, discard excess.
- 3Brush both sides or tortillas with warm water.
- 4Coat top side of each round with cooking spray, sprinkle with brown sugar mixture.
- 5Press each tortilla into a muffin cup.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 14 minutes.
- 7Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- 8Remove from pan, and set aside.
- 9Rinse berries, drain and set aside.
- 10Combine cream cheese, almond extract and remaining 2 teaspoons brown sugar in a small bowl, stir well.
- 11Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly into each taret shell, and top with raspberries.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Raspberry Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (699 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.9
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 162.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g