Recipe by Cook4_6
I just dug up this recipe again; it was an old time favorite way to welcome a warmer day! This recipe is non-alcoholic, but it can be easily adapted into an adult beverage.
Top Review by Baby Kato
This is so good. It tastes like a grown ups version of sweet tarts. I enjoyed this tasty and refreshing drink very much. This very pretty drink was quick and very easy to make with excellant results. I will be enjoying this often during the hot summer. Thanks for posting another winner.
- 1 1⁄4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 1⁄4 cups unsweetened white grape juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberry sherbet
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 10 ice cubes
- of fresh mint (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine raspberries and grape juice in a blender; process until smooth.
- Strain the mixture to separate out the liquids.
- Combine liquid, sherbert, water and lemon juice in blender and process until smooth.
- Add ice cubes; process until frothy.
- Garnish with fresh mint sprigs if desired.
- Serve immediately.