It's a modified recipe from Campbells. I left out some things and put in others... Campbells Tip: Serve with a cucumber salad topped with your favorite vinaigrette. For dessert serve vanilla ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook beef in skillet until browned, adding cumin, old bay, salt and pepper, etc. to your liking. Pour off fat.
- 2Add Campbell's Condensed Creamy Ranchero Tomato Soup and water. Mix thoroughly.
- 3Layer the following into a 2-quart slightly greased shallow baking dish: tortillas, cheese, meat/soup mixture until you run out.
- 4Spoon refried beans and sour cream into corners in big dollops. Feel free to get fancy and make a design, or put the refried beans and sour cream in the layers if you like.
- 5Cover and bake at 400°F 25 minute or until hot. Sprinkle with more cheese and bake another 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Ranchero Bake
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.4
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 104.8 mg
- Sodium 278.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 32.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Campbell's creamy ranchero tomato soup