Recipe by TiMo V
It's a modified recipe from Campbells. I left out some things and put in others... Campbells Tip: Serve with a cucumber salad topped with your favorite vinaigrette. For dessert serve vanilla ice cream.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's creamy ranchero tomato soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 6 -8 corn tortillas, ripped into pieces
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1 (15 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beef in skillet until browned, adding cumin, old bay, salt and pepper, etc. to your liking. Pour off fat.
- Add Campbell's Condensed Creamy Ranchero Tomato Soup and water. Mix thoroughly.
- Layer the following into a 2-quart slightly greased shallow baking dish: tortillas, cheese, meat/soup mixture until you run out.
- Spoon refried beans and sour cream into corners in big dollops. Feel free to get fancy and make a design, or put the refried beans and sour cream in the layers if you like.
- Cover and bake at 400°F 25 minute or until hot. Sprinkle with more cheese and bake another 5 minutes.