Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This simple recipe is made with ranch dip mix instead of vegetable soup mix and contains no mayonnaise. It is my favorite.
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed tight to drain
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- Mix together, chill and serve.
- Serving suggestion: Hollow out a round loaf of french bread and fill with dip.
- Serve with bread cubes and fresh vegetables.