Prep 0 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Source: Mommabear3cubs (Copykat)
- 2 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 ounce dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 20 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup onion, Finely Chopped
- salt and pepper
- Spray crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together and place into crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
This was yummy. Had a potato soup kinda of taste to it. We enjoyed it none the less.
This was good, but it had a bit of an after-taste. If I were to make it again, I think I'd use regular sour cream - forget the light. UPDATE: Sept 2009 - Re-made using regular sour cream. Much better!
Great Recipe. I just made this and my family loved it. I used regular Sour Cream and Yukon Gold Potatoes. This was so easy and definitely a keeper.