Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I found this recipe on the Weight Watchers website. It is pretty tasty. 4 points for 1 cup serving.
- 20 ounces potatoes, peeled and cubed
- dry ranch dressing mix, 1/2 package
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Spray crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix potatoes, ranch dressing mix, chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, onion, and salt and pepper together.
- Place mixture in crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 4 to 5 hours.
We love this recipie. I have tweaked it a little. I add in some frozen crkinkle cut carrots, and use red potatoes with the skin on. I also add about 1/2 to 1 cup ranch dressing on top. We love it, its kind of like a chowder! Wonderful for winter evenings!
My family felt this was just "OK". It was very bland even though I used a full envelope of ranch mix and added in some garlic pepper and drued parsley. I'm not sure what else could be added to make it more appealing-- maybe some peas? or green onions? I served this with steamed broccoli/ red peppers. I don't think we'll try this one again- thanks anyway.
This was okay, but I wasn't overly impressed with it. It really didn't taste like ranch to me. Maybe it cooked out over time.