Recipe by BrendaM
An easy and tasty "Campbell's soup" Recipe
Top Review by jachristensen
This recipe is WONDERFUL. The whole family enjoyed it. I used cream of celery instead of cream of mushroom soup (we aren't fans of mushrooms in our house.) It was easy to make and tasted great. I will mix my milk, soup and dressing mix together before adding it to the skillet next time - easier to mix without the pork chops in the way. I also made the ranch rice - I wasn't sure how much rice to make with the ranch mix. I made 3 cups of cooked rice (1 cup uncooked). It was okay, DH liked it, I thought it could have used some more flavor.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell cream of mushroom soup ( or cream of mushroom with garlic soup)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add chops and cook until browned.
- Add soup, milk and 1/2 pkg. salad dressing mix.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve with Ranch-Style Rice (See note below).
- Tips: Ranch-Style Rice: Add remaining salad dressing mix to water when making rice.
- I've also made this using Cream of Mushroom with Garlic soup and it was wonderful. The garlic adds a nice flavour!