Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Condensed cream of mushroom soup and ranch salad dressing combine to make a perfect seasoned sauce to serve over golden, juicy pork chops and rice.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick or 1 lb boneless pork chop
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until well browned on both sides.
- Stir the soup, milk and 1/2 package salad dressing mix in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce th heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. Sprinkle with the paprika.
- Serve with Ranch-Style Rice.
- RANCH-STYLE RICE: Heat 2 1/4 cups water and the remaining salad dressing mix in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Stir in 1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice and cook according to package directions.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve with a vegetable blend. For dessert, serve chunky applesauce topped with cinnamon.