Recipe by JustaQT
A tantalizing teaming of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup and ranch salad dressing mix creates a delectable cooking sauce for pork chops--and an easy 20-minute meal solution for dinner tonight!
Top Review by Betsy**
It was quick, easy, and stuff you usually have on hand. My family loved it especially me ( I love Ranch dressing). This will be a regular menu item in my house. Thanks for the GREAT recipe!!!!!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- ranch-style rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add chops and cook until browned.
- Add soup, milk and 1/2 pkg salad dressing mix.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve with Ranch-Style Rice.
- Ranch-Style Rice: Add remaining salad dressing mix to water when making rice.