Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
A tantalizing teaming of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup and ranch salad dressing mix creates a delectable cooking sauce for pork chops--and an easy 20-minute meal solution for dinner tonight!
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add chops and cook until browned.
- Add soup, milk and 1/2 pkg salad dressing mix.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve with Ranch-Style Rice.
- Ranch-Style Rice: Add remaining salad dressing mix to water when making rice.
It was quick, easy, and stuff you usually have on hand. My family loved it especially me ( I love Ranch dressing). This will be a regular menu item in my house. Thanks for the GREAT recipe!!!!!
Wow -- I am impressed with how easy the preparation was, and how delicious the results were. My family enjoyed this very much!
I love recipes that are tasty, easy and include ingredients that I keep on hand, therefore, 5 stars! I added a little Cavenders Greek seasoning because I love the stuff otherwise I followed recipe exactly. I served over rice. This was even more flavorful the next day. Great one pot meal too!!