Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A tantalizing teaming of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup and ranch salad dressing mix creates a delectable cooking sauce for pork chops--and an easy 20-minute meal solution for dinner tonight!
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add chops and cook until browned.
- Add soup, milk and 1/2 pkg salad dressing mix.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve with Ranch-Style Rice.
- Ranch-Style Rice: Add remaining salad dressing mix to water when making rice.