Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another eash salad from Almost Homemade. The dijon mustard is optional.
- 16 ounces shell pasta (uncooked)
- 3⁄4 cup onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup celery (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup Italian parsley (chopped)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 ounce ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Cook shells according to package directions, drain and rinse with cold water, set aside.
- Combine onion, celery and parsley add shells and toss together, add sour cream, dressing mix, and dijon mustard, stir well.
- Add mayonnaise, stir again.
- Toss in Cheddar Cheese, serve.
This is simple and delicious. I made it as described but skipped the cheese and I used a smaller amount of the dressing (I always prefer a lightly dressed salad). Since I wanted to use it for a meal I added 4 shrimp and a fresh grind of grains of paradise. Total Yum!