Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was an experiment that came out so good. Everyone asks for the recipe at pot lucks and picnics. My son and boyfriend would eat it at every meal if I let them.
- 28 ounces frozen tater tots
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 ounce hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- Pan fry the tater tots in oil sprinkling on salt and pepper untill golden brown and slightly crispy. They will crumble and fall apart as you cook them.
- In a bowl mix sour cream, mayo, and ranch as well as any of the optional indredients until you have made a thick creamy sauce.
- Once the potatos have cooled slightly from being cooked, add to bowl and mix well.
Made this for a Fourth of July potluck, and got rave reviews from everyone who tried it!