Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This really turned out great. It does get quite thick in the fridge. To use on salad I simply added a couple of spoonfuls to chopped romaine lettuce, and then tossed to coat the leaves evenly, much like a thick Caesar salad dressing. Because it gets so nice and thick, I think this would be a great dip for raw veggies, chips or pitas. For a creamier dressing, soak cashews in water for about an hour.
- Blend cashews, soy milk, lemon, vinegar and olive oil until creamy and smooth.
- Be patient because this sometimes can take a while.
- Add remaining spices and blend until combined.
- Check salt and adjust as needed.
- This dressing will get thicker in the fridge.