Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We had this on a mixed green salad its was wonderful, very easy.
- 118.29 ml low fat cottage cheese
- 78.07 ml buttermilk, skim
- 1 clove garlic, put through a press
- 14.79 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 29.58 ml chives, finely snipped
- salt, optional
- Place all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
- Process until smooth.
Needs more flavors I added additional herbs.
Enjoyed this on my salad today. Am always looking for low fat creamy type ranch dressings and this one worked. I think I will also try working this into a Blue Cheese dressings by omitting the chives and adding crumbled Danish blue cheese and see how that works. Thanks again for posting.
While I'm not sure I LOVED it for low cal this was one of the best I found so far. I usually HATE low cal dressing anything cause I love dressing and by the time I am done with a salad she is so far from low cal I might as well as have forgot it. But this one sure will do and has a ton of flavor, close to any full fat one as you want to get. Thanks Dancer