Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A simple salad from Kraft. I like to chop the onion into bite-sized pieces.
- 3⁄4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 5 cups cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red onion, rings
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- Mix dressing and pepper in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
I used Marzetti ranch simply dressing and a sweet onion as that is all I had. We all enjoyed this.
Cucumber and ranch dressing together is so good. I only used red onion. Thanks lazyme :) Made for Holiday tag game
Great and easy salad...had a cucumber I needed to use up and some red onions...used recipe sifter and voila! Thanks for the easy recipe!