Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This tasty, nutritious soup is a meal in a bowl. Enjoy every spoonful.
- 44.37 ml butter
- 118.29 ml shallot, chopped
- 473.18 ml water
- 2 (56.69 g) packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing Mix
- 5 red potatoes, peeled, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 283.49 g package frozen mixed vegetables
- 283.49 g package frozen corn
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 78.07 ml dry white wine
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes, drained
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 0.26 ml hot sauce
- 236.59 ml half-and-half
- 1. In large saucepan or Dutch Oven, saute shallots in butter until tender.
- 2. Stir in remaining ingredients except half-and-half until well blended.
- 3. Bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat and simmer 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4. Stir in half-and-half and heat through.