Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This tasty, nutritious soup is a meal in a bowl. Enjoy every spoonful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup shallot, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 2 (1 ounce) packets Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing Mix
- 5 red potatoes, peeled, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 4 drops hot sauce
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 11. In large saucepan or Dutch Oven, saute shallots in butter until tender.
- 22. Stir in remaining ingredients except half-and-half until well blended.
- 33. Bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat and simmer 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 44. Stir in half-and-half and heat through.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Ranch Chicken Vegetable Soup #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.6
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 292.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing Mix