Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. A perfect pizza to serve anytime of the year; your whole family will LOVE IT!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Cook chicken breasts in 2 cups of chicken broth in a large pot over medium heat for 10 minutes. Remove from heat; drain and cut chicken into 1/4 inch cubes. Toss chicken cubes with 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing in a large bowl; gently toss to coat.
- 3Lay pizza dough on flat baking sheet lined with tin foil; top pizza dough with tomato sauce, spinach, chopped chicken, chives and Parmesan cheese.
- 4Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Remove from oven; serve warm.
Browse Our Top Egg-Free Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Ranch Chicken Pizza #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.2
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 69.5 mg
- Sodium 1459.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 20.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: