Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. A perfect pizza to serve anytime of the year; your whole family will LOVE IT!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 cup jarred tomato sauce
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 2 chives, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 pre-made pizza dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook chicken breasts in 2 cups of chicken broth in a large pot over medium heat for 10 minutes. Remove from heat; drain and cut chicken into 1/4 inch cubes. Toss chicken cubes with 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing in a large bowl; gently toss to coat.
- Lay pizza dough on flat baking sheet lined with tin foil; top pizza dough with tomato sauce, spinach, chopped chicken, chives and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; serve warm.