Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
This came from I Love My Crockpot! I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
Make and share this Creamy Ranch Chicken - Crockpot recipe from Food.com.
- 4 frozen chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken stock (more stock if you like it soupy)
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix (1oz pkg)
- lawry's seasoning
- 8 ounces instant rice (1 bag)
- Take frozen chicken breasts place on bottom of crockpot. Add chicken stock, cream of chicken, ranch dry packet, Salt, pepper and Lawry's.
- Cook on high 4 hours or low 6-8 hours.
- Once done, bag of instant rice cover and let cook for about 10-15 more minutes.