Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Creamy melt in your mouth chicken!
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 13 ounces pillsbury thin crust pizza dough
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- Boil chicken breasts in a pot until done and remove from pot and let cool.
- Once cooled, shred the chicken into pieces and give the shredded chicken a rough chop with a knife and place in a large bowl.
- Add cream cheese, ranch dressing, lemon juice to chicken and mix well with hands then set aside.
- Roll out the pizza dough and cut into 2'' -3'' squares.
- Take a spoonful of chicken mixture and roll into a ball.
- Place the balls into the center of the pizza dough squares and close the dough around the chicken.
- Drizzle the balls with Extra Virgin Olive oil and then roll in bread crumbs.
- Place the balls on a cookie sheet 2" apart and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and place in a 350 degree oven for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve alone as a snack, or with yellow rice, veggies, or serve with chicken gravy.