Chef #1292047's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Creamy melt in your mouth chicken!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil chicken breasts in a pot until done and remove from pot and let cool.
- 2Once cooled, shred the chicken into pieces and give the shredded chicken a rough chop with a knife and place in a large bowl.
- 3Add cream cheese, ranch dressing, lemon juice to chicken and mix well with hands then set aside.
- 4Roll out the pizza dough and cut into 2'' -3'' squares.
- 5Take a spoonful of chicken mixture and roll into a ball.
- 6Place the balls into the center of the pizza dough squares and close the dough around the chicken.
- 7Drizzle the balls with Extra Virgin Olive oil and then roll in bread crumbs.
- 8Place the balls on a cookie sheet 2" apart and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 9Remove from fridge and place in a 350 degree oven for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Serve alone as a snack, or with yellow rice, veggies, or serve with chicken gravy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Ranch Chicken Balls #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.2
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 54.5 mg
- Sodium 427.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 14.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: