quick and easy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut bacon into narrow strips. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
- 2Drain bacon on paper towels; discard all but 2 tablespoons of drippings.
- 3In the same skillet, cook chicken in reserved drippings until no longer pink, turning to brown evenly.
- 4Sprinkle flour and salad dressing mixture over chicken; stir well.
- 5Stir in milk. Cook & stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 1 minute more. Stir in bacon.
- 6Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions.
- 7Serve chicken mixture with noodles; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Ranch Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.9
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 138.1 mg
- Sodium 422.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 40.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix