Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
quick and easy
- 6 slices bacon
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in bit size pieces
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (2 ounce) packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 3 cups dried medium noodles
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded parmesan cheese
- Cut bacon into narrow strips. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
- Drain bacon on paper towels; discard all but 2 tablespoons of drippings.
- In the same skillet, cook chicken in reserved drippings until no longer pink, turning to brown evenly.
- Sprinkle flour and salad dressing mixture over chicken; stir well.
- Stir in milk. Cook & stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 1 minute more. Stir in bacon.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions.
- Serve chicken mixture with noodles; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.