Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
quick and easy
Make and share this Creamy Ranch Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Cut bacon into narrow strips. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
- Drain bacon on paper towels; discard all but 2 tablespoons of drippings.
- In the same skillet, cook chicken in reserved drippings until no longer pink, turning to brown evenly.
- Sprinkle flour and salad dressing mixture over chicken; stir well.
- Stir in milk. Cook & stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 1 minute more. Stir in bacon.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions.
- Serve chicken mixture with noodles; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.