1/4 Photos of Creamy Ramen Noodles
A really special friend shared this recipe with me several years ago. It was his trick for dressing up those inexpensive noodles for his kids, and I think it is very good. This is great on its own as a quick meal, but can be an easy side for many dishes. We prefer the chicken or beef flavored noodles for this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to boil in a small sauce pan.
- 2Add dried noodles and cook 3 minutes, or until noodles are tender. Stir occasionally.
- 3Drain away water. Return noodles to sauce pan.
- 4Add butter, milk and contents of seasoning packet.
- 5If your tastes desire, you may not use all of the seasoning packet.
- 6Heat on low heat and stir until butter is melted and noodles are coated with creamy sauce.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Ramen Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.7
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 989.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 5.5 g