Recipe by Ms B.
A really special friend shared this recipe with me several years ago. It was his trick for dressing up those inexpensive noodles for his kids, and I think it is very good. This is great on its own as a quick meal, but can be an easy side for many dishes. We prefer the chicken or beef flavored noodles for this.
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, any flavor, with seasoning packet
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Bring water to boil in a small sauce pan.
- Add dried noodles and cook 3 minutes, or until noodles are tender. Stir occasionally.
- Drain away water. Return noodles to sauce pan.
- Add butter, milk and contents of seasoning packet.
- If your tastes desire, you may not use all of the seasoning packet.
- Heat on low heat and stir until butter is melted and noodles are coated with creamy sauce.