Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
THIS PIE IS VERY EASY TO MAKE.
Make and share this Creamy Raisin Date Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine raisins,dates,brandy and water.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute to soften the raisins.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sour cream,sugar, eggs,vanilla extract,salt, nutmeg and cornstarch.
- Add the raisin date mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour into the graham cracker piecrust.
- Bake in your oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake for another 30 minutes or until center is set.
- Remove pie to wire rack if you have one.
- Let cool.
- Serve warm.
not only is it easy to make, it is rich and delicious. thanks for saving me the trouble of posting the recipe. i made this for a dinner party and everyone loved it.