Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
THIS PIE IS VERY EASY TO MAKE.
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dates
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raisin
- 2 tablespoons brandy (optional)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (6 ounce) package prepared graham cracker crusts
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine raisins,dates,brandy and water.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute to soften the raisins.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sour cream,sugar, eggs,vanilla extract,salt, nutmeg and cornstarch.
- Add the raisin date mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour into the graham cracker piecrust.
- Bake in your oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake for another 30 minutes or until center is set.
- Remove pie to wire rack if you have one.
- Let cool.
- Serve warm.
not only is it easy to make, it is rich and delicious. thanks for saving me the trouble of posting the recipe. i made this for a dinner party and everyone loved it.