Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
for all you radish growers- i haven't tried this one yet.
- 946.36 ml shredded radishes (about 40)
- 473.18 ml chopped yellow peppers
- 354.88 ml shredded carrots
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml fresh dill, chopped
- 29.58 ml white wine vinegar
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml dry mustard
- black pepper
- combine forst 3 ingredients in a bowl.
- combine mayonnaise and remaining ingredients with a whisk.
- drizzle over slaw, toss well to combine.
- serve immediately.
I have to admit that radishes are far from my favorite veggie. I planted them in my garden anyway, and then had the dilemma of what to do with them when they were ready. Enter creamy radish slaw recipe. It's awesome! Even being a radish non-lover, I thoroughly enjoyed this dish! the recipe says to serve immediately, but I thought it was 10 times better after it had sit in the fridge for a day or two. I used plain greek yogurt instead of mayo to make it a little more healthy and I probably used a bit more dill than what the recipe called for. I also omitted the peppers and used a few more carrots. What a great way to use a bounty of radishes!
Zingy and delicious
This was wonderful. Quick and easy and helped me use up the tons of radishes from my garden. I love the zip of the radishes with the carrots.