Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was trying to find an "Orange" French Dressing like the store bought and not the Catalina version! I tried a few recipes and couldn't get the taste right! So this is what I came up with and it worked for my taste and my grandson's! We dump it on everything! No more store bought French dressing for us!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (Homemade, Store bought or Vegan)
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup (I use Annie's Organic)
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar (I use Bragg's Organic)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons onion juice (I just grate onions)
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 dash salt and pepper, to your taste
- 1⁄4 cup milk or 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- Place all ingredients in food processor or blender (except olive oil) and blend.
- When all ingredients are blended slowly pour in olive oil.
- Let sit for at least 12 hours for all the flavor to marinate together! Enjoy!
- I make my own mayo and use organic ketchup and vinegar!