Recipe by KeyWee
Need a quick week-nite meal? Some days we don't eat until 8pm! And, yes, this recipe uses the dreaded canned cream soup, but the flavor is delicious and slightly spicy (and I am a BUSY gal!). I serve this over rice and sometimes add a fresh steamed veggie such as broccoli to round out the meal - enjoy!
Top Review by dlbrown55
I make this a little different. I saute the onion and garlic then add raw shrimp, cook till done and then add all the other ingredients but rice or pasta. Frist time I made it I was hesitant to add Cream of Chicken Soup with Shrimp, but it is very good, and so quick to make.
- 1 lb large shrimp, cooked,peeled & deveined
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell cream of chicken soup, with herbs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and Cajun seasonings.
- Toss to coat& set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute onion& garlic in vegetable oil until tender.
- Add soup, milk, and paprika, and bring to a boil.
- Add seasoned shrimp and heat through.
- Serve over rice or pasta.