1/5 Photos of Creamy Quiche Lorraine - Wow 'em!
This recipe was shared with me by my friend Marilyn, who is an amazing cook! ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare 9-inch pastry shell and bake for approximately 10 minutes until the crust seals to the bottom of the pie plate.
- 2Cool completely.
- 3Beat the eggs and add all other ingredients.
- 4Pour into the cooled pie shell.
- 5Bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes until custard is set (will set further as it begins to cool).
- 6Let cool for 5-10 minutes to finish 'setting', and then serve.
- 7This quiche freezes well.
- 8NOTE: You can easily substitute ham & Swiss, do bacon, broccoli, cheddar, etc.
- 9The possibilities are endless!
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Quiche Lorraine - Wow 'em!
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.0
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 136.3 mg
- Sodium 387.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 11.4 g