Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Queso Dip using Homemade Gourmet's Southwest Seasoning. This can be made without the whipped topping, but it adds a nice creamy flavor to the dip.
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons homemade gourmet southwest seasoning
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- Combine all of the ingredients expect for the whipped topping in a saucepan and heat on low, stirring occasionally until melted.
- once melted, add the whipped topping and stir until combined.
- Serve with tortilla chips.