Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup cream cheese, Softened
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, Chopped or 4 teaspoons dried basil, Crushed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, Shredded
- 1⁄4 cup purple onion, Chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Beat the cream cheese to a smooth consistency, gradually adding the basil.
- Blend in the sour cream and add the remaining ingredients, blending well.
- Cover and chill.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Unsalted Potato Chips, Water Crackers, Green Bell Peppers, Mushrooms, Brussels
- Sprouts, Fennel, Smoked Deli Meats
very good and fresh tasting. I used the unsalted chips and it was a good choice. Fresh basil was also used. The only change I made was to add 1 clove om smashed garlic. Different than the store dips and well worth the little time it took to make it. Thanks