Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe and since I love shakes, decided to post it. It sounds like a nice fall treat 8)
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie filling
- 1 ounce Jack Daniels Whiskey (optional)
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- milk (enough to make a 6-8 oz shake)
- In blender, combine all ingredients.
- Blend until well mixed.
The Jac Daniels was so optional that it didn't even see my shake, which I made with a scoop of frozen vanilla yogurt & all the other ingredients (including an extra dash of cinnamon)! VERY, VERY, VERY NICE DRINK, & the recipe is a definite keeper! [Tagged, made & reviewed in the Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup cooking game]