Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Attended a birthday party and the hostess served this wonderful soup. I didn't leave the place without getting this wonderful recipe!
- Saute bacon in pan till it renders its' own fat. Set aside.
- Add in onions in the same pot, saute till soft.
- Dump in potatoes and pumpkin.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the chicken stock.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- I use a hand emulsion blender to puree the soup.
- Pour in cream then turn heat off immediately.
- Serve on individual bowls with crispy bacon and croutons on top.
Very very good! A great fall soup recipe-- thanks!
Love this soup although its too creamy for my taste, my kids loved it though. Great with crispy bacon on top!