gabby girl's Note:
Attended a birthday party and the hostess served this wonderful soup. I didn't leave the place without getting this wonderful recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute bacon in pan till it renders its' own fat. Set aside.
- 2Add in onions in the same pot, saute till soft.
- 3Dump in potatoes and pumpkin.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Pour in the chicken stock.
- 6Simmer for 30 minutes.
- 7I use a hand emulsion blender to puree the soup.
- 8Pour in cream then turn heat off immediately.
- 9Serve on individual bowls with crispy bacon and croutons on top.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Pumpkin Soup
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.3
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 80.9 mg
- Sodium 689.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 13.2 g