1/1 Photo of Creamy Pumpkin Soup
Scrumptious comfort food, this soup is like a warm hug on a cold winter day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in a pot over medium heat.
- 2Add onion, carrot, and ginger; cook until golden, stirring constantly.
- 3Stir in water, broth, pumpkin, and nutmeg.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer for 3-5 minute.
- 5Remove from heat and puree in blender.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Pumpkin Soup
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.8
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 242.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free vegetable stock