Scrumptious comfort food, this soup is like a warm hug on a cold winter day.
Make and share this Creamy Pumpkin Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat olive oil in a pot over medium heat.
- Add onion, carrot, and ginger; cook until golden, stirring constantly.
- Stir in water, broth, pumpkin, and nutmeg.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 3-5 minute.
- Remove from heat and puree in blender.
Delicious! I increased the serving size for 6 people and we all enjoyed it. I used fresh pumpkin because can pumpkin is not available in Australia, so I cooked it a little longer. Other then this I kept to the recipe. Thank you katii