Top Review by Jujubegirl
This just wasn't a hit for my family. It definitely needs some sweetness added, and the onions don't seem to fit in. I couldn't take more than a couple spoonfuls, my hubby said it was "okay," and my kids wouldn't eat it.
- 1 cup water, hot
- 3⁄4 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons low-sodium instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In 1 quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except milk.
- Mix well; cover.
- Microwave at High for 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or until bubbly and onions are just tender-crisp, stirring once. Stir in milk.
- Microwave at High for 30 seconds to 1 minute longer or until hot. Stir before serving.
- Makes 4 servings, 1/2 cup each.