Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Excellent for diabetics and people who want to eat more squash. This actually tastes more like butterscotch than pumpkin, but the pumpkin does add a smoothness and flavour to this pudding.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (30 g) package sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix (normal 4 serving size)
- Whisk pumpkin, water, and butterscotch pudding together until thickened.
- Enjoy immediately or chill until served.
- Excellent as is or with a dollop of light whipped topping.
- 1 serving: 50 calories, 13g carbohydrate.
i was scared to try this. but it ended up being really good & very pumpkin-y.
I made this for a diabetic guest at our Thanksgiving dinner. With so many other dishes to prepare, I really appreciated how quick and easy this was to put together at the last minute. And it really was very creamy and delicious! Thanks for posting the recipe!
I have had this recipe for a few years and it is really good. We have also used vanilla pudding in place of the butterscotch and it is just as good.