Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Not just for holidays. We love this all year round.
- 1 9 inch pie shell, uncooked
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in lg bowl.
- Mix well.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes; reduce heat to 350* and bake another 40 min, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Garnish with pecans if desired.
I made this for Thanksgiving I liked the flavor of this pie and the sweetened condensed milk made it very creamy. Thanks MissNezz
tasts good, but I wont go soo creamy the next time.