Recipe by Mom2 T, K, K & G
I make this recipe every year...very delicious. So much lighter than an ordinary pumpkin pie, and simple to make (no "cooking" involved). =) I found this recipe on a Keebler Ready Crust insert a couple years ago.
Top Review by Domestic Goddess
Mom2T, I had this recipe saved in a binder, but the recipe was from a Better Homes & Gardens Magazine; dated 2005. I see your recipe states to use a (6 ounce) pkg. of instant vanilla pudding. This must be a type error! The recipe I have, states to use 1 package (6 serving) not (6 ounces). When I made this, I used a French Vanilla Instant Pudding & Pie Filling, along with French Vanilla Cool Whip, which tasted great. My husband truly enjoyed this, as he stated: "This is really good!" Hope others here give this recipe a try, as it's quick 'n' easy to preapare, and very good!
- 1⁄2 cup cold milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, beat milk, pudding mix, and spice with whisk for 1 minute. (Mixture will be very thick.)
- Whisk in pumpkin.
- Stir in whipped topping.
- Spread in crust.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set.
- Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.